Based on knowledge and experience to meet and exceed your expectations, our services are customized to fit your specific needs.
Form I-9 Services
form I-9 Services
1. IS A FORM I-9 NECESSARY FOR EMPLOYER?
All United States employers must properly complete Form I-9 to verify the identity and employment authorization of each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens. Both employees and employers (or the agent/authorized representative of the employer) must complete the form.
- Have a completed Form I-9 on file for each person on their payroll who is required to complete the form;
- Retain and store Forms I-9 for three years after the date of hire, or for one year after employment is terminated, whichever is later; and
- Make their forms available for inspection if requested by authorized U.S. government officials from the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Labor, or Department of Justice.
2. WHY USE AGENT/AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE?
For Employers/Onboarding Specialists Seeking an Agent/Authorized Representative
- Employers throughout the United States have come to trust Always Accurate Notary to verify the Form I-9 for their remote hire employees.
- Per U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) policy, employers can contract with Always Accurate Notary to verify the identity of the employee, employment authorization and complete Form I-9.
- Promptly notify the employer if any issues prevent the Form I-9 Verification from being successfully completed at the scheduled appointment.
- For competent, professional service, in compliance with policies of the USCIS, contact Always Accurate Notary today!
For Remote Hire Employees Seeking to Have Their Form I-9 Verified
- Are you a remote hire employee who received generic instructions from your employer to get your Form I-9 verified? Always Accurate Notary will be happy to assist you!
- Who will be paying for this service? Please check with your employer. Many times, an employer will ask us to invoice them directly for payment. This may result in no out-of-pocket expense to the employee.
- Always Accurate Notary is a mobile service company, based in Stafford, Texas. A travel charge (based on mileage to the appointment location) is applied to each Form I-9 verification assignment. There is no public office to drive to or visit. All assignments must be completed with the employee in person, but the employer can be located anywhere in the United States.
3. HOW TO COMPLETE THE FORM I-9
When meeting with Always Accurate Notary, please bring any documents provided by the employer concerning how to fill out Form I-9 and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Last Name – Enter your full legal last name. If you have two last names or a hyphenated last name, include both names in the Last Name field.
- First Name – Enter your full legal first name. If you only have one name, enter it in the Last Name field, then enter “Unknown” in this field.
- Address – Enter Street Name and Number.
- Apartment – If you do not live in an apartment, enter N/A
- Phone Number – Optional. Enter N/A if you do not enter your telephone number.
- Email Address – Optional. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) may email you if your employer uses E-Verify and DHS learns of a potential mismatch between the information provided and the information in government records. This e-mail would contain information on how to begin to resolve the potential mismatch. Enter N/A if you do not enter your email address.
- First Day of Employment
- Attesting to your Citizenship/Immigration status:
- Code 1 → A citizen of the United States
- Code 2 → A noncitizen national of the United States
- Code 3 → A lawful permanent resident. Enter your 7- to 9- digit Alien Registration Number, including the “A,” or USCIS Number in the space provided.
- Code 4 → An alien authorized to work. An individual who is not a citizen or national of the United States, or a lawful permanent resident, but is authorized to work in the United States.
- Company Name
- Company Mailing Address
Basic Form I-9 Verification service includes:
- Scheduling and meeting with your remote-hire employee at a mutually agreed location.
- Any corrections required on Section 1 of Form I-9 will be made, initialed, and dated by the employee.
- Physically examining unexpired original identification documents the employee presents from the Lists of Acceptable Documents (Form I-9, page 3).
- Complete and sign Form I-9, Section 2: Employer or Authorized Representative Review and Verification.
- Return the completed I-9 to the employee.
- A travel charge to meet the remote hire employee is additional to the fee for this service.
4. PROTECTING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
- The handling and protection of PII is a serious matter in minimizing identity theft or other fraudulent use of the information. Safeguarding sensitive personal information is a critical responsibility that is taken seriously at all times.
- Always Accurate Notary respects the confidentiality of such information, and refrains from any conduct that would indicate a careless or negligent attitude toward sensitive personal information.
5. LEGAL NOTICE
- Always Accurate Notary provides Form I-9 verification services in Stafford, Texas. Service is provided as an agent/authorized representative of the employer – not as a notary public. A notary public is often sought out for I-9 verification services because they are considered trustworthy, attentive to detail, and experienced with checking identification credentials.
- The State of Texas does not authorize a notary public to certify a Form I-9. However, the Texas Secretary of State website has clarified that Always Accurate Notary (a business entity) may assist a business that employs their services in filling out a Form I-9, as long as the work is not performed in the capacity of a notary public.
I provide professional notary public and Form I-9 employer agent/representative services in Stafford, Texas and surrounding areas. Call for a quote today!
- DO NOT DELAY. CALL RIGHT AWAY.